lunedì 11 aprile 2016

Tristhadweek 2 - Snow

Bonus: Will, Galahad and Hannibal. Under the snow.



How is possible that Galahad goes around with naked legs when everywhere there's snow? (Ok, it's a thing that I do too... I use also t-shirts in winter, but I don't think that a lot of people do the same...)
Also, if you want the first drawing (the one that is colored and chibi) as sticker, print or other cool products you can buy them HERE




More info about the week and other beautiful drawings can be found on the official blog of the Tristhad Week, HERE.

Also, usually I do Hannibal's daily sketches only for my patrons, but I don't have the time to do them too, so these week's patrons-only daily sketches will become Tristhad sketches for all you!
Then, thanks for the support to all my beautiful patrons (aka sunkawakan, @hchannibloom and Ren K): without them I wouldn't have participated to this event!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento