mercoledì 21 ottobre 2015

Collab - True colors


You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

- Cindy Lauper, True colors

I wanted to color another lineart, when someone on twitter asked me "who is that great fannibal artist who draws Hannibal with huge arms and shoulders?". Eliosu. Of course is Eliosu.
And then the idea: why don't color her lineart from the Fannibalcoloringbook project?
And here it is!
Lineart by Eliosu and color by me. 

As soon as I saw the lineart, I have done the association with this beautiful song, "True Colors". And by the way, here's a link to my favorite version of this piece: Foxamoore - True colors

Hey, Fannibals! Wanna color a lineart? There is this awesome project, the #fannibalcoloringbook that permits you of choosing linearts from different, awesome artists, and coloring them! Go check it: Fannibalcoloringproject
Also, I have a collection of free-to-color Hannibal-themed linearts too, in this blog: Colorable linearts

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento