giovedì 16 aprile 2015

Fannibals - Issue #3




These two months were incredibly full for me ... I thought that do become the bimonthly magazine would have saved me a lot of work and would allow me to put more material in the magazine, but it seems that I have not reckoned with the unexpected ... that in these two months have been so many to delay for at least ten days the release of this fanzine!
But finally we did it, we rolled up our sleeves, we put together the material and here it is! Although there are a lot of things that I promised ...
I need help, guys. And more fannibal involved in the project, maybe.
We have an interview with one of my favorite fannibal, a delightful person, Frozen-Cherries, and we have not one, but two fanfiction phenomenal (and sad) written by HeartofHannigram / Medusa Macabre.
In addition, the third season is getting closer! Now less than two months are missing (much less) to see another time our favorite cannibal struggling with new adventures and enemies.
It's spring! And spring is the theme of this issue of the fanzine. As correctly described by a dear friend, Gabrielsangel, even the three characters on the cover represent three different aspects of this season:
Alana: the essence of life and joy.
Will: the essence of new beginnings, removing the weight of winter.
Hannibal: the essence of the return of the earth's power. No longer slumbering. Awake and unforgiving.

Stay cool and sane
-F & M

 If you want to reblog it on tumblr, the post is HERE



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento