martedì 14 aprile 2015

CrawfordWeek

All my contributions for the CrawfordWeek project on Tumblr.
I have to do so much things, I want to participate, but I could do only un-complicate drawings like these XD

1. So, Jack and Bella carrying a pizza and walking on a street in Calabria (the region in which I live, that is a beautiful place).
Day 2 of the crawfordweek - Workday(While Jack works with a bunch of necessarily sassy scientists aroudn corpses at the BSU, Bella is flying internationally for NATO conferences. How do you see their daily work day going? )

For the crawfordweek - AU
In the merman AU, (co-created with the amazingly talented gabrielsangel:icongabrielsangel:), the Crawfords are king and queen (well, until Bella dies...).
Power couple, yay!

And then... yeah, someone other colored this last lineart!
She was BHC89 and here is the result:
http://fav.me/d8pdsu6
 She written:
"
After seeing the post offering their art up for coloring and modification, I did some thinking and decided this would be great practice for coloring, shading, and blending. I used colored pencils and a black pen [this is #4/6]

I attempted to make it like they were going out for their royal swim by the kelp forest. I instantly regretted that idea. Don't know why I had issues drawing kelp. Probably didn't help that I wasn't looking at anything for reference (I wasn't near an internet connect and was too lazy to look for any books). And the ocean floor is kind of bleh. So, yeah, not thrilled about the background. But all the blending and work on them I'm content with. Bella's tail is inspired by a beta fish that I saw at the vet's office. And Jack I based off of the Tiger Shark (or maybe more like a Zebra Shark--idk). I wanted to do something other than Great White.  "

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento