lunedì 11 gennaio 2016

It's man devouring man, my dear

"For what's the sound of the world out there?
What, Mr. 
Graham?
What, Mr. 
Graham?
What is that sound?

Those crunching noises pervading the air
Yes, Mr. Graham, yes, Mr.
Graham
Yes, all around
It's man devouring man, my dear
And then who are we to deny it in here? [...]

Have charity towards the world, my pet
Yes, yes, I know, my love
We'll take the customers that we can get
High-born and low, my love

We'll not discriminate great from small
No, we'll serve anyone
Meaning anyone
And to anyone at all"
Tell me if it's good, for me, to watch Sweeney Todd while thinking to Hannibal XD
So, here they are: Hannigram together, after the fall of the cliff, running together a meat pie shop. And, of course, the meat is people.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento