mercoledì 4 marzo 2015

30 Days of Hannibloom - Part 1

So, I decided to do the 30 days OTP challenge with my OTP: the Hannibloom.
Hannibal Lecter and Alana Bloom from NBC Hannibal.
Here the first fifteen days:

Day 1 - Holding hands

Day 2 - Cuddling somewhere


 Day 3 - Watching a Movie.
Yes, the one in the middle (on the screen) is Hugh Dancy, the actor who plays Will Graham in NBC Hannibal. And the woman is Julianne Moore, the one who played Clarice Starling in the film "Hannibal". So, there are Will Graham and Clarice Starling XD
the movie is Savage grace (2007)
Day 4 - On a date
Day 5- Kissing
I'm terrible at drawing kisses, really sorry XD
Day 5- Wearing eachothers' clothes.
God, I think this is the most embarassing one among all the themes XD
Day 5- Cosplaying
So, cosplay of Applejack and Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. I like it :heart:
Day 8- Shopping
Alana carries the shop bags and Hannibal wants that burberry coat XD
The background is a beautiful photo by AreteStock (this one fav.me/d2bz119)
Day 9 - Hanging out with friends
Usually, when they "hang out with friends", they go to investigate on mysterious deaths that in the 99% of the cases are victims of Lecter and Graham XD 
Day 10 - With animal ears
Of course deer ears.
Day 11 - Wearing kigurumis
Black stag and rabbit.
Day 12 - Making out
 Day 13 - Eating icecream
Day 14 - Genderswapped
Day 15 - Different clothing style
And I wanted to try the visual kei. Why? Why I had to start with something so complicate? I'm not very good at drawing clothes.
But I'm satisfied the same with the result. 


And the other days?
Coming soon! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento