mercoledì 4 maggio 2016

AU explanation post - Little Shop of Cannibals

Click HERE to open an even bigger version ;)
http://orig11.deviantart.net/a0c5/f/2014/246/0/3/hannibal_au_1___plants_by_furiarossaandmimma-d7mi87s.jpg
So, here is it what we need to know about Plant!Hannibal (and the other human plants) and his creator, the awesome Will Graham.
Inspired by an Hannibal alternative universe called "Little Shop of Cannibals" and created by stupidcrown on Tumblr ( stupidcrown.tumblr.com/ ) that I expanded and changed in my role play games with my sister and friends.
So, now I'm satisfied of the result. I know, I can do better, but I wanted only to illustrate a little this universe, not to explain everything... I can expand this AU later. You can expand this AU later.

In the future, I want to do "reference sheets" even with the other alternative universes. It's funny to illustrate other worlds.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento