sabato 14 febbraio 2015

Fannibals - Issue #2


DOWNLOAD


And here is a new issue of Fannibals! Oh, and what an issue... yes, I say to you, shippers of every shipping: in this fanzine there is bread for your teeth, like we say here in Italy.
Almost every pairing is represented, I had to do more than 40 illustrations this month, only for the fanzine! And you can find also illustrations by other talented artists, link to the pages of pairing-specific artists, two awesome illustrated fanfictions, links to other fanfictions about the pairings and... paired songs. I know, maybe I could have choosen better the songs, but I swear: I asked for help to the fannibals on Tumblr and Twitter, but I haven't received so much replies... so I had to choose the songs all alone in a too brief time.
But, hey, I hope you will like them the same!
 And unfortunately there aren't photos submitted by cosplayers, nor recipes from fannibal cooks ... we are still too few. But we will grow!
And we have tought also different activities to make you all participate with your opinions and a twitter account: go to page of this fanzine to discover how!
Obviously, also continues the comic adventures of Provolino, a crossover between the notorious manga series Hellsing and NBC Hannibal who sees our Dr. Lecter host a very special family
Oh, and an important thing: in this issue we have an interview with an artist that for sure you all know: Lucival aka Dory Hartley aka The Erotic Cannibal. Yes. Yes. Go ahead and enjoy! 
Just another thing: after this issue, the fanzine become bi-monthly, so we have more time to cure the contents.
Good fannibal St. Valentine's day to all of you!

Stay cool and sane
-F



If you want to reblog it on tumblr, the post is HERE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento