sabato 3 gennaio 2015

Bloody Hannigram kiss

http://fav.me/d7hc8ic
So, I promised this to monycchan:iconmonycchan: in exchange of an Hanniford fanart (that she has drawn for me, thanks). Then I talked about drawing a Hannigram kiss with nowwheresmynut:iconnowwheresmynut: (that had drawn a fabulous one: fav.me/d7fmr7t). Then an anonymous ( hannibalartblog.tumblr.com/pos… ) asked me to draw a kiss.
So, if the world wants that I draw this kiss, I will do it, I said to myself...
And then here is the first kiss ever that I've drawn between two males.
Ok.
Officially handed over to the dark side of the force. Naaah, I'm kidding ... I was on the dark side before.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
Also, if you have tumblr and you want to request another Hannibal fanart (or doing an art trade with me), go here: hannibalartblog.tumblr.com/ask

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento